mardi 8 mars 2011

Denim on Denim

Hi guys!!!How was your day, did your week start well? So sorry for the in-doors pictures i had to run (YES as usual) this morning to the office so didn't have much time to take pictures and even if i had the time i have no one to take my pictures especially on mornings.
So today i decided to take care of my body i have to stop eating stuff loaded with calories i have to start eating healthy meals and do some exercice, hopefully by summer i'll be slimmer and healthier.
So i bet you guys had tried different diets any feedback??? any miracle recipe ??Please i need like serious help my thighs are getting enormous and i would like to wear shorts and dresses and skirts this summer.
Denim Shirt (Thrifted)/ Jeans (H&M)/ Sweater (Heine)
 Knit (Moda)/ Suede Short Boots (Akira)
Bag (Urban Behaviour) /Sunnies (Dior)
Gotta go i have a super interesting (aka BOOORING) finance article to read ONLY 78 pages of theories ;)
Bye bye girls see ya tomorrow Inchallah lots of love and joy!!!!

13 commentaires:

  1. I love that handbag and the blues in your photo. You're so adorable.

    Audrey
    www.livingfoxy.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. great outfit doll...and those sunnies are fierce! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great bag! Perfect seasonal neutral : )
    xox

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I LOOOOOVE that bag?! Also, if you get any dieting tips or recipes... um... past them my way!! I sure can use them too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm so in love with your bag!! and the outfit with the sunglasses is just perfect.
    I dont do diet, but I have good tips to get slimmer and great body, agree with taking less carb other than that all you need is exercise, what I do everyday is spend 20 minutes a day to do series of workout, 10 minutes strength training, and the rest is cardio combination with abs. If you go online the best instructor to get lean body in 30 days is Jillian Michaels, you should check her, she do the biggest loser tv series, it call 30 day shreds.
    Good luck, I'm trying to tone my body too for the bikini season coming up
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. my dear thanks for your sweet comment!!
    i like this outfit and you seems a very funny girl:)love people like you!!
    i hope you would return on my blog and follow, i'd be happy!
    kisses

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Nice outfit!!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. love the denim shirt- goes with just about everything!

    www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. You look FAB! I love the denim on denim. I get so jealous everytime I see a denim top because can you believe, I don't have one?? I know, crazy!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and commenting. Following you know doll!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. You look great!
    Im obsessed with
    the shades of grey..
    Great blog!


    xoxo
    Jay*

    Don't forget to come
    & check out my blog...

    http://FORYOURSATISFASHION.com
    "FASHION AT ITS MOST SATISFYING"

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. i like this style you look fabulous :))

    RépondreSupprimer

I've just shared something with you citizen of the world, why don't you do the same here: