lundi 18 avril 2011

Fashion Week Tunis 2011


Hi guys I know I've been away a long time but i was gathering goodies for you, I don't know if you are aware of that but it's our third edition of Fashion Week here in Tunisia, and the international fashion community was waiting for this event post-revolution and it was GREAT.
We had the chance to meet amazing people too, journalists from the NY Times and an editor from the ELLE France who proposed to us an internship in PARIS can you imagine that!!!
With Valérie Abecassis from ELLE France
And with Alice Pfeiffer a freelance journalist
My cousin and I doing our own version of FW
Cardigan(Thrifted)/Jeans(BDG)/Top(Style&Co)/
Shoes(Bershka)/Scarf(Local Store)/Bag(Mulberry)
In the car READYYYY to goooo!!
And i present to you my handsome cousin he's like a brother to me and he's an amazing model TATA:
Have a great week everybody!!!!

20 commentaires:

  1. love the pictures and that scarf is just gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. how FUN!!!!!!! I LOVE it!! just found your blog girl!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your orange scarf! Such a pretty color!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fantastic, the dress with cut outs is just stunning! You looked amazing! I love the orange accents!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. that looks amazing. how awesome that you got to attend that fashion week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Sweetheart, just noticed that you stopped by my blog a while back...sorry that I did not respond then. Thank you for your kind words. You are such a gorgeous girl. Stop in again sometime...www.thiftreveal.blogspot.com
    dawn xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh I love fashion shows! Thanks for the sweet comment, love!

    XO,
    Erika

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. IT WAS A LOT OF WORK + JOY
    Viva la Tunisia!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your scarf is gorgeous and adds just the right pop of color!! :)

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. what a cool experience! and i love your scarf. so super pretty.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you'd like!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thanks for sharing! Hope you take the internship in France. Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://fashionmechic.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. cool!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Gorgeous bag! An internship is France would be so exciting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Here in my city is also Fashion week these last 4 days
    I am going to tell about it to my readers tomorrow :)

    These models seem too dark to me :(

    http://beautyaddicted.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. he's an amazing model TATA:

    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    My name is Tata, you know?
    But I am a girl :) :) xaxaxaaaaaaa

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. How great is it that you got to go to FW!? Lucky girl! Let's be bloggy friends! And I am having a great giveaway for an Anthropologie gift card! Be sure to enter! :)

    Along Abbey Road

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Ah, i wanted to go to tunisian fashion week so badly!!! I cant believe u get to meet those amazing people from NY Times and Elle!! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

I've just shared something with you citizen of the world, why don't you do the same here: