vendredi 4 mars 2011

Creating My Own Sunshine


Hi guys!!! Since the weather is not doing me any favour ( it's been raining for almost a week now and i could not take any decent pictures outside), I decided to play dress up in my room with the the clothes that i would wear if it was not raining. I absolutely love earthy tones from beige camel to taupe and so one and you guys what are your favourite colour palette??
I don't know if you can see it but i braided 3 necklaces together and i wore a tweed skirt and i don't like that i'm eighty, i have a confession i love british and scottish fabrics so warm and classy!! 
Turtleneck (Melanie Line) / Skirt (Thrifted) / Bag (Dooney And Burke)
Shoes ( H and M) / Belt (My mom's)
Have to run to my english class love you all and see ya tomorrow :)))

21 commentaires:

  1. i love your brown bag and wedges, it's matching and looks good on you :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what a beautiful bag!! and i love the neutrals on you!

    cute and little

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the colours in this outfit! My favvvvve!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Those shoes are to die for.

    Also. Is it creepy if I tell you that you have awesome legs? Because you totally do.

    Chelsea

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. you look so lovely in this outfit!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. that bag is awesome and I really love the neutral colors! the wedges are perfect!!
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. That is funny I saw your post at my vintage show offs and then left you a comment and come back to my page and saw your's lol!! You should get twitter so we can chat!!! YAY
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. love the look and LOVE the shoes! What great stems you have :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Camel and taupe are two of my firm preferable colours too.

    Squeeze The Pug
    www.pehsun.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love you outfit; nice blog you have!



    What do you think about follow eachother?
    It would be nice if we could follow eachother, we hope to hear from you soon!


    XoXo
    H&C from Amstetdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Agreed! I too adore earth tones, and I LOVE, LOVE your Dooney And Burke it is gorgeous. xx veronika

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. i love the orange colors - you look fab!



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. i totally love your shoes <3
    check mine dear, follow if you like :)

    http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. you look great:) and definitely creating your own sunshine is a good idea, when winter is still not over:(

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. love your style, great bag D&B is really coming back
    thanks for visiting my blog!
    now following you! hope you follow back :)

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I like this outfit. Very business like. Adorable :)

    RépondreSupprimer

I've just shared something with you citizen of the world, why don't you do the same here: