lundi 7 mars 2011

Ain't no Fortune Teller

Hi guys How was your weekend did you had the chance to catch up with family/kids/friends or go out for a nice a walk with your man??
You look like a fortune teller (refering to to the turban headband) that's what the BF told me when i crossed the door, I had the exact reaction while getting dressed but i love that scarf and i thought it looked great with this colour mix. Lucky me i found these lovely orange boxes in a construction site on our way, a little more colour would'nt hurt ya!!
So tell me are you a fan of brights, me i do them normally in summer but i was pretty inspired by Kileen from the Cute and Little , i really love her mix and i'm pretty proud of this starting. I would like to have some feedback on my outfits so the colour mix thing is it a Do or a Don't???
Cardigan (Only) / Sweater (Banana Republic) / Skirt (Banana Republic)
Shoes (Local Brand) / Tights (TCM)/Bag (Thrifted) 
 Scarf (Thrifted)/ Sunnies (Ray Ban)
I have to go girls i have a lot of things to do (as usual) love ya take care and have a great week!!!

27 commentaires:

  1. Love this outfit...especially the headband!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love that skirt! Just adorable.

    http://tylerhandmade.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The fortune teller look is amazing on you! Love the headband!!!!

    Audrey
    www.livingfoxy.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How lovely is that Chane´-ish bag! love it, great scenery, you look adorbs!

    <3 Cess O.
    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I am liking the bright colors. So springy :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love the pop of color! Gorgeous photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. love these photos against the orange background! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow, this is a crazy cool location girly!! Great photo's!! OXO Nat

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. u look good in all pf the photos!
    great stlye
    hope u can check out my blog and maybe follow :)
    xoxo

    http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful outfit!
    I've got a skirt similar to yours :)
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. love your outfit, looks really stunning :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I'm totally loving these colours on you!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    xo L.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I love the little color blocking you did there !
    your hair is nice !


    thanks for stopping by at my blog !
    glisters and blisters

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. i think you've done a stellar job of colour blocking your outfit,which is btw HUGE this season!
    love the bag and high waisted skirt!
    and don't wrry about the fortune teller comment, i get looked at all the time for some of my 'out there' sartorial choices!

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I don't usually wear bright colours, but these colours look so good on you! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. You look amazing in those colors!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. wow! love the color in these pics!! great! well done! im following!!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Awesome pictures! You have such cool style!

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Great combination of colors!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. lol, i'm not really sure if the orange here counts since it's not a part of your outfit but great colors nonetheless. :) and cute headband!

    cute and little

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. It's true, this outfit definitely has a gypsy vibe with the headscarf and the hoop earrings! It looks great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I love the skirt a whole ton. and you pop against the background. Great choice of locations.

    http://designrefinebemine.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. fabulous photos...i love finding new locations for photos! perfect for your blue outfit.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

I've just shared something with you citizen of the world, why don't you do the same here: