mercredi 9 mars 2011

Call me Katou

Hi girls!!! How was your day?? today's meeting will be quick i have to do laundry, to study etc... Lot of things to do, just wish if i could have one extra hour in my day.
So if you wanna understand my title, it's something that i have to face everyday actually my real name is Kawther (it means holly river) but Katou is my nickname growing up everybody call me Katou, sometimes i get like real identity issues when someone calls my real name and i don't make any reaction; So long story short lots of clients that i call don't catch my name so from now on i will go by Katou even in work nice!!!!
That way I will not have to deal with identity issues any more ;)
Dress (Thrifted) / Buttoned-up (Body By Victoria)/ Cardigan (Only)
Pashmina (Street Vendor)/ Tights (TCM)/ Boots (Gucci)
Bag (Guess) / Belt (Thrifted)
I have to go guys!!! See you tomorrow hopefully Bye take care!!!
ps: I found an amazing post by J from J's Everyday about this summer trends really interesting :)

16 commentaires:

  1. cute! love the addition of the scarf!

    xx raez

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love that dress :) btw, katou is a great and lovely name :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Loving the dress and the new look of your blog!! it look so fresh!!
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh so neat! You look amazing with those outfits!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I just love your outfit! You look gorgeous! Now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i love the boots in the first outfit. very chic!

    cute and little

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I have the same issue with my name! I go by Liz or Lizzy, but my first name is Marjorie. It's a family name that I have never gone by, I've always been my middle name or nickname. It's so much easier when you just go by the name you like! Great outfit and thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm following you now!
    -Lizzy
    http://restonstyle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love that blue cardigan, such a great length and pattern. The bag looks fierce

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Absolutely LOVE those boots! Lovely outfit. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog this morning. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

    XO, Katie

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. i'm here for the first time and i must say - WOW. really good blog, i like it! <3

    hugs&kisses

    annaaaanna.blogspot.com

    p.s i love tunis! I WAS THERE ON LAST HOLIDAY. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. great look! lovea ll the layering. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I am also called with many names. 4 names in fact.

    Love the boots, absolutely.

    RépondreSupprimer

I've just shared something with you citizen of the world, why don't you do the same here: