mercredi 23 février 2011

Sunny days I beg you please stick around


Today I saw the first glimpses of sunny days and I immediately went out to take some pictures I bored you and myself with my lame bedroom pictures. I hope that good weather will stick around. Today I wore a dress and i was thrilled becaus i've been wearing jeans and leggings for ever and i wore my favourite patterned tights it's not very clear on the picture.


Aujourd'hui j'ai commencé à voir les premières lueurs d'une journée ensoleillée et donc je suis sortie illico presto faire des photos je vous ennuyé et moi-même par la suite par les photos médiocres prises dans ma chambre. J’espère qu'il fera de plus en plus beau. J'ai mis une robe ça fait une éternité que je n'ai pas mis de robes je m'étais habituée aux jeans et aux leggings pour le confort bien-sur.
Trench (Zara) / Dress (H&M)/ Belt (Thrifted) / Boots (Gucci)
 Bag (DKNY) / Tights (Thrifted) / Shades (Dior)
So I was wondering what are your favourite trends from this season i've been trying to gather some information but i don't have much time so who is volunteer for a brieffing?


Alors je me disais quelles sont vos tendances préférées pour cette saison j'ai bien essayé de suivre les fashion weeks mais j'ai pas eu beaucoup de temps à leur consacrer alors qui se porte volontaire pour me brieffer ??
Bye guys Happy wednesday :)
Love 

26 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!
    I hope your sunny days stick :)

    Aubrey
    http://aubsent-from-tx.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. High five for nice weather! I hope the weather stays. You look comfy and warm!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. your dior shades look amazing! i outfit looks so chic!! i love it when people mix vintage/thrifted with designer!! :D


    Jennifer
    http://monchinee.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Pretty! I love the white with the black monochrome!

    I'm looking forward to the 70s jeans - they're perfect for my hip-y shape!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. so cute love this look! and your have amazing hair!!
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. just came across your blog! what a fabulous post :) i love it! your outfit is sooo cute!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. so simple yet chic. LOVE your gucci boots! and you have gorgeous hair! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Moi, j'adore les tights et skinnies!

    J'aime ton blog!

    besos,

    ML

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. You look so chic! I love your boots.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I agree! I don't want Autumn and winter to come :( it's already getting colder here and it's not even march yet :(

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. um, LOVE your boots!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Agreed! Let the sunny days stick. I couldn't agree more. As for my fave trends: strappy wedges, wearing cute socks with wedges, skinny belts, sequin, wide leg jeans, and the movement towards a more 60's lady-like aesthetic.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, wonderful to meet yours too, gorgeous lady! xx veronika

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. cute outfit! love the gucci boots!
    jenna@ www.fashion-shuffle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Just came across your blog! I love this look! The layers come together perfectly for a very chic but very effortless look. (And your shoe collection in your header is gorgeous!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. gorgeous outfit for a beautiful day.

    and girlfriend, i want your hair. and your lips. k thanks.
    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Cute outfit and lovely blog!
    Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. i love sunny weather too! lovely how you belted your sweater =)

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Those Gucci boots are amazing! So jealous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Love your tote- it's the perfect carryall.
    Let us know what you think of our Oscar roundup. Hope you visit and follow : )
    Xoxo

    http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. obviously your outfit is ah-dorable

    I'm doing a giveawayish :)

    http://kahandace.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Thank you for the blog visit. I love your style and photos, and admire your bilingual blogging!--not that I can understand french, but it is beautiful to me :)

    RépondreSupprimer

I've just shared something with you citizen of the world, why don't you do the same here: