dimanche 5 mai 2013

Let's go back to the essentials

This post marks the start of my journey getting back to my essentials on different aspects of my blogger life. First, my commitment to this blog, to the different people that I knew through this exeprience and also all the thing that I want to discover and learn from my fellow bloggers. To keep it short, I'm ressurecting this blog through a serie of mini blog posts around my fashion essentials.
The serie will start with the outerwear edition, I got this idea today when I started the big spring clean-up and I thought it was a nice way to kiss goodbye to winter and welcome spring in a proper way.
I'm leaving you guys with some of the looks that I tried this past year :)


Will talk to you real soon to kick off the essentials series stay tuned!
xoxo


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

I've just shared something with you citizen of the world, why don't you do the same here: